Join Our Team
Welcome to the Magnus Health career page!
We’re always interested in meeting people with loads of talent, tons of enthusiasm, and relevant work experience. If we don’t currently have an opening that’s a perfect fit for you, go ahead and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you should be on our radar.
CLIENT ACCOUNT ADVOCATE
The Client Account Advocate will be primarily responsible for providing frontline support to a defined book of business. The ideal candidate possesses skill in oral and written communications, project management, analytics, and problem-solving, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous software account management experience is a definite asset.
Essential tasks include basic account set up, account management, training and education about software functionality, documenting best practices, and obtaining details of feature requests and/or complaints for resolving at the lowest level.
- Build rapport and relationships with all client stakeholders to ensure retention
- Execute initiatives supported by client data obtained from CRM system, software analytics, and other data sources
- Keep full and accurate records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Identify and resolve Tier I (basic account management) and Tier II (basic database query and research needed) level client issues to ensure changes and/or solutions are communicated to clients in a timely manner
- Refer unresolved issues and/or Tier II problems to Quality Systems, Regional Managers, or Director of Client Services as appropriate for further investigation
- Solicit and identify case study opportunities, business development leads, and client referrals
- Manage less complex and turn-key software implementations
- Handle account maintenance and ensure efficient use of the Magnus SMR by the clients within an assigned territory
- Deliver product training to existing clients and stakeholders
- Draft and implement Customer Care Plans to identify clients at risk of loss and instances of client success
- Contribute to the product development process and conduct business use case testing prior to new releases
- Significant focus on efficiently managing frontline client interaction by phone and email with clear and concise communication
- Work closely with support assistants to ensure tasks are accurately executed in a timely manner according to the requirements, timeline, and process outlined
- Provide support for internal and client-related special projects and assignments
- Manage basic data queries and reports as needed to escalate or resolve Tier II issues
- Maintain high functioning knowledge of the Magnus Health SMR
- Bachelors Degree in Communications or Business, demonstrated college curriculum in a related area, or combination of work experience and education
- Prefer 1-2 years of professional experience with providing service to others, ideally in education or health fields
- Sound knowledge of CRM system and strong grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with MySQL query development and/or familiarity with database management is a plus
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to perform in team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Experience in managing client programs in the software industry
CLIENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
This person will provide essential front line support with the primary role of completing administrative tasks essential to the client management process. Basic responsibilities include triaging client inquiries and researching/documenting issues for resolution at the lowest level.
Please note: This is an internship position. We are looking for full-time availability from May through September and part-time from October through April. College Juniors and Seniors preferred.
- Demonstrated self-starter and efficiency in managing multiple tasks
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong skills in oral and written communication
- Interest in strengthening skills in developing and managing relationships
- Interest in strengthening skills in problem solving, teamwork
- Strong work ethic, coachable and reliable transportation
HELP DESK SPECIALIST
Are you a ‘people person’ with a knack for problem solving? Are you quick on your feet in times of high stress? Our help desk specialists assist parent and student users of our software by responding to support inquiries received via phone, live chat and email.
Please note: This position is for seasonal, part time work (10-30 hours per week). Depending on your availability, you will be scheduled Monday – Thursday, 9am-8pm and Friday, 9am-7pm. Please be open and upfront about your availability during the interview process. You will be required to attend in-depth, on-the-job-training should you be selected. This can turn into a recurring and/or permanent position for the right candidates.
Active hiring for this position is from mid February to March 1st. All applications received after the March 1st deadline will be kept for future hiring purposes.
- Resolving customer’s complaints by clarifying product or service problems, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting and explaining the best solution
- Contributing to team effort by reaching weekly team statistics
- Preparing for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and Help Desk processes
- Documenting customer inquiries and responses in customers’ accounts
- Adhere to HIPAA laws by keeping medical record information confidential.
Personality, team player, quick learner, flexible, customer service, customer focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multitasking, relaying ideas to others, verbal communication, following instructions/processes
Do you pride yourself on being a fast learner? Do you set a high standard for yourself in your work? Do you thrive on organization? Our records specialists input and manage student medical records received via fax and mail.
Please note: This position is for seasonal, part time work (10-20 hours per week). This can turn into a recurring position for the right candidates as we have several openings during our peak summer season (May-September). Depending on your availability, you will be scheduled Monday – Friday, within the 8am-7pm timeframe. Please be open and upfront about your availability during the interview process. You will be required to attend in-depth, on-the-job-training should you be selected.
- Process student medical records received via Fax and Mail while paying close attention to detail.
- Identifying, correcting and/or communicating problems according to established procedures.
- Correct specific issues identified by clients due to user error.
- Adhere to HIPAA laws by keeping medical record information confidential.
- Be a team player, as well as have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- A quick learner with attention to detail and a mindfulness for confidentiality.
- Quality focused with time management skills.
- Have a sense of professionalism while using internal communications.
- A productive worker with analytical and organizational skills