- Name: Debra Bond
- Job Title: Student Health Center Director
- School: The Cheshire Academy
- Location: Cheshire, CT
- Type: Grade 8 - PG, Coed College Preparatory Boarding & Day School
- Size: 400 students (163 international, 260 boarders)
- Website: cheshireacademy.org
Debra Bond, MSN, PPCNP-BC, APRN has been the Director of the Cheshire Academy Richmond Center since 2004 and the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at the Academy since 2001. As the Director and Nurse Practitioner, she assesses, diagnoses and manages minor episodic illnesses and injuries and helps manage and coordinate care for students with chronic illnesses, with emphasis in health promotion and disease prevention. She works with a team of health professionals and faculty to provide primary and episodic healthcare for 400 domestic and international boarding and day students, including those with a variety of chronic illnesses. This team helps students attain and maintain their optimal level of health and wellness, by addressing their physical, emotional and social health needs.