The Client Success Specialist is a strategic partner to our clients, accountable for the successful adoption of Magnus Health applications and strategic activities to drive value for the client and promote account expansion and retention. The CSS works collaboratively with the client and other Magnus departments to uncover opportunities, understand the client’s expectations and the ultimate potential of the account and develops a strategic execution plan when necessary. This role typically wears multiple hats as project leader, business analyst, product application/use case expert and educator/advisor. The CSS is critical to successful solution adoption and to the success of Magnus Health.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Client Success team, as needed or directed, to ensure individual, team, company and client success.
- Partner with assigned clients to identify needs, uncover opportunities and develop strategic account goals. Lead the client through strategy execution to optimize our solution, resulting in increased adoption, and expansion and retention of the account. Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy development
- Best practice education
- Upsell/Cross Sell Activity
- Change management
- Customer Contract Renewals
- Client communications
- Partner with assigned clients as a strategic advisor. Design training plans to support the recommended use cases, and engage with clients to share best practices, and educate on industry trends.
- Manage client relationships in a manner that is focused on proactive engagement. Educate clients on the resources available (i.e. support, training, etc) and ensure they are being utilized appropriately.
- Collaborate with Onboarding and Client Relationship Teams to align on account strategy and maximize account renewal opportunities.
- Partner with Magnus Product to incorporate client feedback, use cases and unique requirements in support of the continuous development of the Magnus Solution Product Roadmap.
- Analyze client engagements and propose changes to Magnus’s implementation process, account management, and best practices.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent clients and projects.
- Keep abreast of industry market trends and best practices and share learnings with teammates.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners to ensure a seamless delivery of our application and related service.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience providing outstanding client/customer service
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Willingness for working in high energy client facing roles
- Motivated self-starter and driven to achieve objectives
- Demonstrated solution mindset, organizational skills, and disciplined execution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to be highly adaptable and flexible
- Desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Willingness to travel on occasion (less than 10%)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Customer Service
- Understanding of Basic API Processes
- Experience in SaaS client success, implementation/delivery or account management experience
- Start-up spirit in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- HSA plan with company contribution