What is a web-based student medical record”?”
The Magnus Health SMR (short for “student medical record“) is an online solution that helps schools collect, track, access, and protect student health information.Why does your school need SMR?
- Protect confidential information, reduce liability, and eliminate paper with online form collection and tracking.
- Maintain visibility over outstanding forms and remain HIPAA-compliant with simple reporting features.
- Reduce scanning and data entry by having parents and/or students submit medical records.
- Increase efficiency and enhance communication with automated email reminders, text message alerts, digital re-authorization, and expiration notifications.
- Gain immediate access to vital health information in an emergency using Magnus911.
- In-house, live support: we handle all customer service for students, parents/guardians, and schools.
- Record Review: we alleviate your health center’s administrative burden by reviewing records and notifying parents and/or students when action is needed.
- Consulting and best practices: we keep you informed on relevant industry topics, such as health legislation and technology trends.
- Not your typical software vendor: we pride ourselves on forming true partnerships with our schools and working alongside you every step of the way.
Check out our Resource Library to learn more about managing student health information online.