27 Apr The Annual Report is Back!
The 2016-17 Annual Report ‘Health Care and Athletics Trends in Independent Schools’ is now available for download!
Four years ago, Magnus decided to take all of the feedback we had received over the years about the lack of information on Independent Schools and began the journey to change that. In 2014, with the help of Health Staff professionals, we published our first Annual Research Report of Independent School Health Services. Since then, the report has helped to foster a nationwide, information sharing community to compare data and share best practices. The research that came out of the 2013-14 Annual Report was so beneficial that we decided to conduct further research with our next Research Questionnaire and Magnus published our second Annual Report in 2015.
Our goal for this report is to offer Independent School professionals a better insight into current health care and athletic trends. We aim to consistently help schools make better student care a priority, and we hope that by publishing this report, we have made a small contribution to making schools a safer place.
What you will learn from the 2016-17 Annual Report:
- Best practices for student wellness & medical emergencies.
- Health & Athletic trends across Independent schools of all types and sizes.
- Industry standards for collecting, tracking and managing student (medical & emergency) information.
- School communication across departments & with parents.
- Support, development & networking opportunities for independent school professionals.
We would love to hear your feedback on the Annual Report! Please let us know if there are recommendations or topics you would like to see covered in next year’s report. We thank you for everything you do to improve student care!
Check out the recent years’ Annual Reports: