The Sr. Technical Account Manager is part of the Magnus Health Client Experience Division and is responsible for building and maintaining a technical relationship with assigned customers while mastering Magnus Health systems to provide technical guidance ensuring our customers can realize the full value of the product. In addition, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for assisting management and peers with customer escalations and higher-level support.
- Coordinate internal resources, including product and customer support, professional services, and management to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Establish regular cadence (Quarterly or Annually) with each designated client, to review performance dashboards, requirements, and program status.
- Provide summaries, reports on operations and status updates on all open high-priority technical support cases
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Magnus Health platform and relevant Veracross products
- Ensures TAMs and CSRs are accurately prioritizing and relaying customers’ needs within Engineering, Product
- Advocate for our customers across functional and organizational boundaries to streamline resolution of technical issues and product solution deployment challenges.
- Maintain client satisfaction post-implementation and through all other related service activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide, mentorship, planning and oversight to the team while documenting and demonstrating best practices.
- Providing a high-touch support experience to some of our largest and more strategic customers (ex. Consortiums)
- The Senior Technical Account Manager is responsible for assisting in the growth of the collective team by finding ways to share knowledge and educate the group Makes recommendations concerning the needs of the department to meet expected growth and long term strategic plans
- Addicted to process improvement: Lead client experience initiatives on operating improvements, technical integrations, technology adoption and/or requirements documentation best practices
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features, drive continuous product value future business opportunities and challenges
- Develops policies and procedures which enhance the customer experience and overall success, utilizing Magnus Health solution
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration, and additional features to meet their requirements
- Collaborate with Magnus Health’s product management, product engineering and customer support teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practice to technical product adoption and customer success
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Pendo, Salesforce and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years in customer facing roles