Welcome to the Magnus Health career page!
We’re always interested in meeting people with loads of talent, tons of enthusiasm, and relevant work experience. If we don’t currently have an opening that’s a perfect fit for you, go ahead and submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you should be on our radar.
Are you a seasoned Inside Sales Professional? Do you love what you do, but want to apply that skill to a fast growing technology company? Would you like to be calling into prospects that actually pick up the phone? If the answer is ‘Yes’, then Magnus Health is the perfect place for you!
Founded in 2006, Magnus Health is the leading provider of a web-based Student Medical Record (SMR) solution designed specifically for use in schools. With clients ranging from small, private K-12 schools to large, public universities, Magnus Health is the most innovative solution to collect, track, and manage student health information. The Magnus software equips schools with the tools they need to save time and money, reduce liability, improve emergency preparedness, remain in compliance with HIPAA, FERPA, and state regulations, and most importantly, keep students, parents, and schools safe.
Magnus Health is looking for an experienced, high-energy, competitive professional with natural sales instincts to join our high growth SaaS sales and marketing team. You’ll be working closely with our sales team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential. We have acquired our main competitor and are number one in our market. With tens of thousands of prospects you will have a tremendous opportunity to be successful and contribute to our growth.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for identifying qualified outbound sales opportunities via the phone and scheduling software demos for a Magnus Account Executive. You will take pride in being a prospect’s first impression of Magnus Health.
The Client Success Specialist is a strategic partner to our clients, accountable for the successful adoption of Magnus Health applications and strategic activities to drive value for the client and promote account expansion and retention. The CSS works collaboratively with the client and other Magnus departments to uncover opportunities, understand the client’s expectations and the ultimate potential of the account and develops a strategic execution plan when necessary. This role typically wears multiple hats as project leader, business analyst, product application/use case expert and educator/advisor. The CSS is critical to successful solution adoption and to the success of Magnus Health.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with assigned clients to identify needs, uncover opportunities and develop strategic account goals. Lead the client through strategy execution to optimize our solution, resulting in increased adoption, and expansion and retention of the account. Key activities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with assigned clients as a strategic advisor. Design training plans to support the recommended use cases, and engage with clients to share best practices, and educate on industry trends.
• Manage client relationships in a manner that is focused on proactive engagement. Educate clients on the resources available (i.e. support, training, etc) and ensure they are being utilized appropriately.
• Manage churn by maintaining an awareness of client goals and client health and utilizing available resources to identify and address barriers to successful adoption and expansion.
• Collaborate with Onboarding and Client Relationship Teams to align on account strategy and maximize account renewal opportunities.
• Partner with the Magnus Health Sales and Marketing teams to serve as a consultative subject matter expert (for client use cases and adoption) in support of overall business case development, demonstrations, proposals and sales process
• Partner with Magnus Support to position both the team and clients for success. Build and maintain trust with the support team, champion the team when working with clients and educate the team when unique client cases arise.
• Partner with Magnus Product to incorporate client feedback, use cases and unique requirements in support of the continuous development of the Magnus Solution Product Roadmap.
• Analyze client engagements and propose changes to Magnus’s implementation process, account management, and best practices.
• Successfully manage multiple concurrent clients and projects.
• Keep abreast of industry market trends and best practices and share learnings with teammates.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners to ensure a seamless delivery of our application and related service.
• Support the Client Success team, as needed or directed, to ensure individual, team, company and client success.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Previous experience in SaaS client success, implementation/delivery or account management experience
• Experience providing outstanding client/customer service
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple high profile clients
• Experience working in high energy client facing roles
• Experience in business process optimization
• Motivated self-starter and driven to achieve objectives
• Demonstrated solution mindset, organizational skills, and disciplined execution
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team
• Demonstrated ability to be highly adaptable and flexible
• Experience working across and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks at the same time
• Desire for continuous improvement and learning
• Willingness to travel on occasion
• Experience with Salesforce
• Experience with JIRA
• Understanding of Basic API Processes