19 Dec 2019 Magnus Round-Up
2019 was a fantastic year for Magnus Health! We established new partnerships with industry leaders for SIS and Athletic Tracking solutions to bring our clients the most complete and comprehensive health management software to date. Break-through improvements were made to the Magnus software and team, and we traveled near and far to meet people in our industry!
Here are the 2019 Top 10 Magnus Moments:
1. Magnus Merger with Veracross – Magnus is continuously looking for ways to evolve our SHR solution and to offer the highest level of service to our client schools. By joining forces with Veracross, Magnus will be better equipped to help our clients create a safe and nurturing environment for students!
2. Community Volunteer Days – This summer, we decided to get out of the office for a few hours and dedicate some time and energy to our communities. Our teams volunteered at the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Farm (Raleigh, NC) and The Charles Melton Community Center (West Chester, PA).
3. Conference Attendance – The Magnus team participated in 17 Conferences in 10 different states!
4. Immunization Rules Engine – This brand new Magnus software feature rolled out just a few weeks ago. It allows Magnus users to enter a student’s immunization dates, and then to quickly calculate whether those dates meet the CDC’s regulations!
5. Our Growing Team – Magnus added 14 new employees to the team!
6. New PHR Mobile App – Magnus introduced a simplified way for parents and guardians to complete student health form requirements from any mobile device. This app also grants school staff easy access to a student’s Magnus911 documents that contain vital health info and emergency contacts.
7. Magnus Road Show + Training Boot Camp – We visited 6 cities for our Fall Boot Camp Training sessions, and met with over 100 clients in person. During the Road Show, our team showcased Magnus to staff members at more than 50 K-12 schools in 12 cities!
8. SportsWare Partnership – Magnus has partnered with SportsWare to offer the most comprehensive athletic tracking solution available. This partnership offers schools the best of both worlds: in addition to the Magnus Portal, Athletic departments now have the ability to track treatment notes and record injuries in real time with the SportsWare solution.
9. The Growing Client Family – 98 new K-12 schools have partnered with Magnus to streamline their student health management!
10. Holiday Canned Food Drive – Throughout all of our office locations, we set a goal to donate over 700 cans of food, and we did just that! In November, we collected 729 cans and donated them to St. Agnes Parish (West Chester, PA), Salvation Army of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC), and Wakefield Food Pantry (Wakefield, MA).
If your school would be interested in learning more about any of these new features or the partnership benefits, please schedule a brief call with our Magnus team today!