Magnus Summer 2019 Product Release Highlights + Fall road Map
We hope you enjoyed your summer vacation… Because we’ve had a busy summer here at Magnus! Our team sorted through hundreds of feature requests and feedback, checked out our timeline, and took action to get as much done as we could before the first day of school came back around. From bug fixes to speed enhancements, there were many improvements to the Magnus Health software all around.
In addition to all of those changes, we made one major project come to life: the Parent Health Record (PHR) Mobile App! That’s right. Parents can now use the PHR Mobile App to track their student’s form requirements, communicate easily with the school staff, and access their student’s health information at any time, even after they graduate or leave their current school!
Check out just a few of the Magnus software release highlights:
Feature Enhancements / Updates
- Over-the-Counter Medications are only visible to staff with appropriate permissions.
- When working with student groups, users have the ability to add multiple students to a group at one time, edit “All Students” at once, and see the total student count per group.
The New PHR Mobile App Offers:
- A Simplified way to complete student health form requirements from any mobile device.
- Easy access to a student’s Magnus911 documents that contain vital health info and emergency contacts.
- Efficient communication for parents with school Health staff, and quick access to messages within the Communications Portal.
- Convenient lifetime access to a student’s health forms even after they graduate.
This is breaking news… Magnus software will soon (Nov. 2019) offer an Immunization Rules Engine! This brand new feature will roll out in the next few weeks, and it will allow Magnus users to enter a student’s immunization dates, and then quickly calculate whether those dates meet the CDC’s regulations! No more manual comparison of required vaccine dates and deadlines… this will make immunizations data entry a breeze!
Software Road Map of What’s Next at Magnus:
- Immunization Rules Engine that will automatically mark compliance based on the CDC’s requirements.
- All-new “Front Desk” user interface.
- Customizable Magnus911 Emergency Card print settings.
- Integration of injury & treatment information with SportsWare.
Are you interested in learning more about Magnus or any of these student health management features? Let’s schedule a time to connect for a Live product demo!