Take the burden of student health off
your to-do list
No school nurse? No problem. Magnus Health is built to help your school address student medical needs – with or without a dedicated health staff.
Don’t let the name fool you – we also do more than health! Request a demo to see how our cloud platform digitizes all form collection – no matter the department.
Request A Demo
The easiest way to manage student health
Reduce administrative burden
Protect your school's data
Prepare for emergencies
Connect your community
Save time and money with paperless files
Spend less time sorting through paperwork and more time building relationships with your school community.
- Digitally collect and manage documents like school policies, permission slips, and health forms
- Easily access student health records and check medications, action plans, and allergy info
- Improve parent communication with data-driven smart lists, automated reminders, and a secure platform
Keep student health information safe
Share critical information and communicate securely across departments while protecting student privacy.
- User-by-user permissions allow you to manage exactly who sees what
- Full encryption for secure messaging across the system
- HIPAA and FERPA compliant for hospital-grade security
Be ready for anything
Solve the real-time scramble with emergency communication tools that are quick, reliable, and secure.
- Access emergency contact details at a moment’s notice
- Share vital health information to authorized emergency personnel and hospital staff
- Consult students’ action plans for asthma, allergies, and serious medical conditions
Integrate your student information system
Make it easier than ever to manage student health by integrating your EHR with your school’s SIS.
- Get a 360-degree view of students’ physical, mental, emotional, and academic progress at school
- Share treatment notes with authorized staff and school personnel
- Make informed decisions with the most up-to-date and relevant information
Magnus Health helps Ridley College improve communication and collaboration with paperless student health records