Mental Health Matters - Prioritize Your Wellness Journey
In many ways, mental health is just like physical health — everybody has it and we need to take care of it. Mental health is a continuum, ranging from experiencing periods where you’re striving to periods of distress. Good mental health means being generally able to think, feel and react in the ways that you need and want to live your life. However, if you go through a period of poor mental health you might find the ways you’re frequently thinking, feeling or reacting become difficult, or even impossible, to cope with.
Watch as D&G Wellness Consulting takes a closer look at how you can help prioritize your mental health and the mental health of your school community.
- Define the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Explore the mental health spectrum
- Discover common warning signs for poor mental health
- Identify protective factors that contribute to good mental health
- Discuss healthy ways of coping with difficult emotions
- Understand your role in supporting yours and your students’ mental health
- Take an all hands on deck approach to creating a culture that supports mental health at school!
Watch This On-Demand Webinar Now