2013 in Review
Oh what a year! It’s been a busy one here at Magnus, and certainly for you too. I sat down and tried to succinctly communicate some of our highlights, but the list kept growing. So, I’ve selected some of our very favorite moments. It just so happens, something fantastic happened every single month. Admittedly some items are less serious than others, but they all tickled us pink.
- January: We produced our ASHE Award video to kick off the 2013 nominations.
- February: We doubled our number of employees.
- March: We began volunteering daily at the Wake County Boys & Girls Clubs.
- April: We moved to a new office – it’s nearly three times the size of our old one.
- May: We announced Nancy Weida and Sister Mary Brenda as the 2013 ASHE Award recipients.
- June: We launched our app, Magnus Mobile, and announced the Magnus Health Why – We believe in better care.
- July: We went on a Boston Duck Tour with new and old friends at the WhippleHill User Conference.
- August: We held the first ever Magnus Cobbler Wars – we all won that day.
- September: We kicked off the Magnus Road Show and held customer boot camps in nine cities throughout the fall.
- October: We were named one of the Triangle Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, and we hosted the Inaugural RDU International Dodgeball Charity Challenge, benefitting the Wake County Boys & Girls Clubs.
- November: We reached 750,000 users.
- December: We had our first ever photo booth at our holiday party. We also confessed why we love Magnus.
- All year long: We released new software nine out of 12 months – all requiring zero install for the customer.